A day spa is a place to relax as beauty professionals look after aesthetic needs, whereas a night spa is a place crammed with monsters. Stay on the bright side with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $104 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage or Essence of Ravella signature customized facial (up to a $198 value)
- $167 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage and Essence of Ravella signature customized facial (up to a $318 value)
- $199 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage, Essence of Ravella signature customized facial, and Rejuvenator pedicure (up to a $388 value)
All three spa packages include the following:
- Bento-box lunch with spa-style cuisine (a $20 value)
- Sparkling wine (an $8 value)
- Healing Waters access (a $20 value)
- Use of pool and fitness center, steam room, and sauna (a $20 value)
The Ravella relaxation massage incorporates light to medium pressure applied in long, flowing strokes to forge full-body relaxation. Aestheticians tailor the gentle cleansers, floral-infused toners, and exfoliating scrubs in the Essence of Ravella signature customized facial to your skin tone, boosting skin radiance with bioactive serums and a mineral-rich mask as your face, neck, and shoulders bask in a soothing massage. Tired feet benefit from the Rejuvenator pedicure, which begins by soaking feet in a salt bath suffused with sage, lavender, and mint aromas. An herbal foot mask then detoxifies and eases inflammation, and the treatment culminates with a jojoba-butter foot massage.
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients. Couples destress in a side-by-side Mi Amore massage, and the napoli espresso body treatment exfoliates skin with finely ground coffee beans and volcanic pumice. During the Rejuvenator pedicure, feet drink in the fragrant essences of wild sage, lavender, and mint.
The Healing Waters area promotes tranquility with a candlelit whirlpool and soothing eucalyptus steam room. The spa also boasts an Essence of Ravella Aromatherapy Blend Bar, where guests can create their own essential-oil-rich lotions, sugar scrubs, and body butters to use on their skin or as sweet-smelling bicycle grease.
90% of 529 customers recommend
“Had a great facial with Kelly; daughter had great massage with Petra”
“It was Great!”
“Great experience! Very relaxing.”