A day spa is a place to relax as beauty professionals look after aesthetic needs, whereas a night spa is a place crammed with monsters. Stay on the bright side with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $104 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage or Essence of Ravella signature customized facial (up to a $198 value)
- $167 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage and Essence of Ravella signature customized facial (up to a $318 value)
- $199 for a spa package with a 50-minute Ravella relaxation massage, Essence of Ravella signature customized facial, and Rejuvenator pedicure (up to a $388 value)
All three spa packages include the following:
- Bento-box lunch with spa-style cuisine (a $20 value)
- Sparkling wine (an $8 value)
- Healing Waters access (a $20 value)
- Use of pool and fitness center, steam room, and sauna (a $20 value)
The Ravella relaxation massage incorporates light to medium pressure applied in long, flowing strokes to forge full-body relaxation. Aestheticians tailor the gentle cleansers, floral-infused toners, and exfoliating scrubs in the Essence of Ravella signature customized facial to your skin tone, boosting skin radiance with bioactive serums and a mineral-rich mask as your face, neck, and shoulders bask in a soothing massage. Tired feet benefit from the Rejuvenator pedicure, which begins by soaking feet in a salt bath suffused with sage, lavender, and mint aromas. An herbal foot mask then detoxifies and eases inflammation, and the treatment culminates with a jojoba-butter foot massage.
Spa Ravella at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The feeling of relaxation begins as you drive toward Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, which offers majestic views of Lake Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert. The expansive spa includes 24 treatment areas, where the staff performs Italian-inspired services using botanical ingredients, such as the relaxing, side-by-side couples Mi Amore massage.