Time and pressure create profound transformations, turning coal into diamonds and diamonds into milk. Become something new with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$65 for the 80-minute Classic body glow (a $135 value), which includes the seasonal body scrub and the Classic massage<p>
$95 for one of the following spa packages (up to a $195 total value)
- The Classics package—a 50-minute Classic massage and a 50-minute Classic facial (a $160 value), plus a spa lunch (a $25 value; a $185 total value)
- The Pure Indulgence package—a 50-minute Vino massage with chardonnay massage oil (a $90 value) and a 50-minute Wine Barrel soak with chardonnay bubble bath (an $80 value), plus a spa lunch (a $25 value; a $195 total value)<p>
$185 for the four-hour Chardonnay Spa Day package (a $345 value)
- Chardonnay salt glow
- Signature hot-stone massage
- Luminous “C” and Sea facial
- Ultimate Vineyard hand and foot massage
- Spa lunch<p>
For more information about the above treatments, please see the drop-down menus on Stonehedge’s spa page.<p>
The Spa at Stonehedge
When The Spa at Stonehedge was looking to expand its service menu, it was inspired by an unexpected source: a wine cellar. The spa is part of the Stonehedge Inn, a woodlands resort that has one of the largest collections of wine in New England. The destination’s wine experts were well aware that wine grapes carry high levels of antioxidants, an element commonly used in antiaging products. So, the spa began incorporating Olavie’s Le Vin skincare line, which is harvested from the seeds of chardonnay grapes grown in Burgundy. The products are used in treatments such as the Wine Barrel soak, a hydrotherapy bubble bath with aloe vera and botanical extracts, as well as the Vino massage, in which a massage therapist kneads skin with antioxidant-rich massage oil.
The appointment-only spa is outfitted with loads of amenities, including an all-weather pool, tennis court, and private sunbathing deck. The space is built from European marble, and its skylights let sun pour down from the high ceilings. Guests can create all-day packages that include lunch, with elegant menus including a shrimp caesar salad with truffle dressing and sommelier-selected wines.