All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 10, 2014
Reviewed September 28, 2014
Reviewed April 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $109 for spa package for one, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $265 value)
- $215 for a couples’ spa package, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $530 value)
- $109 for spa package for one, redeemable Friday–Saturday (up to a $265 value)
- $215 for couples’ spa package, redeemable Friday–Saturday (up to a $530 value)<P>
Each person receives the following:
- Choice of two of the following 50-minute spa services: Swedish massage, deep-cleansing facial, manicure and pedicure, acupuncture treatment, reiki treatment
- One wellness class such as Vinyasa yoga, power yoga, or Zumba
- Complimentary valet parking and access to the spa’s amenities <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Limited availability on Sunday. Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not Valid on holidays. 20% service charge will be automatically charged to person who received services upon check out; based on the original list price. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Spa at Tideline Ocean Resort
Ocean breezes playfully dart among yoga practitioners in an outdoor pavilion. Therapeutic hands gently knead away tension, gliding over backs with essential oils. Healing and relaxation are a form of high art at The Spa at Tideline Ocean Resort; and it's not hard to see why the spa won first place with a perfect score of 100 in Condé Nast Traveler's 2012 Readers' Poll of top resort spas in the country and earned accolades again in 2016 as one of the best in the region.
Though the spa puts its own luxurious spin on standards such as Swedish massages and mani-pedis, it also keeps things current with state-of-the-art treatments such as the HydraFacial system. This press-lauded treatment uses a water wand to help resurface and nourish skin, gently sweeping away dead cells while supercharging their replacements with hydrating serums and motivational half-time speeches. They also tackle tension and other ailments with a holistic approach that includes reiki and yoga.