Choose from Four Options
- $109 for spa package for one, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $265 value)
- $215 for a couples’ spa package, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to a $530 value)
- $109 for spa package for one, redeemable Friday–Saturday (up to a $265 value)
- $215 for couples’ spa package, redeemable Friday–Saturday (up to a $530 value)<P>
Each person receives the following:
- Choice of two of the following 50-minute spa services: Swedish massage, deep-cleansing facial, manicure and pedicure, acupuncture treatment, reiki treatment
- One wellness class such as Vinyasa yoga, power yoga, or Zumba
- Complimentary valet parking and access to the spa’s amenities <p>
Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa
Ocean breezes playfully dart among yoga practitioners in an outdoor pavilion. Robed spa-goers meditate on the grass in a tranquil garden. Therapeutic hands gently knead away tension, gliding over backs with essential oils. Healing and relaxation are a form of high art at Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa, formerly The Omphoy Babor Beauty Spa, and it's not hard to see why the spa won first place with a perfect score of 100 in Condé Nast Traveler's 2012 Readers' Poll of top resort spas in the country. Director Kimberly DeOrsey spins two decades of spa experience into creating a magical, personalized experience for each guest who walks in the door of the beachside space.
Though the spa puts its own luxurious spin on standards such as Swedish massages and mani-pedis, it also keeps things current with state-of-the-art treatments such as the HydraFacial system. This press-lauded treatment uses a water wand to help resurface and nourish skin, gently sweeping away dead cells while supercharging their replacements with hydrating serums and motivational half-time speeches. They also tackle tension and other ailments with a holistic approach that includes reiki and acupuncture.
81% of 1,157 customers recommend
“Book a Maas age with Sai! Sarita and Scarlett give great facials!”
“Kimberly gives a great massage! The entire staff was great!”