Melt your muscles in a marathon of massage with today's Groupon to The Spa of Cool Springs. For $50, you get a luxurious and lengthy 80-minute hot stone massage (a $105 value for non-members). Because it's always a little awkward when you offer to massage your friends with oven mitts, pamper your stressed-out pals with the gift of relaxing, therapeutic touch after treating yourself.
Smooth, heated riverbed stones harness the power of smooth, heated riverbed stones to unwind tense muscles during your massage. A gentle alternative to ice and boulder massages, the strategically placed hot stones radiate soothing warmth throughout your tense muscles, making them prime for rejuvenating manipulation. Your professional massage therapist will knead your muscles until they release daily stresses and dance around like helium balloons.
After the hot stone massage, friends, family, and colleagues will find your company especially pleasant and markedly less shouty. Schedule a hot stone massage before upcoming holiday parties to really let loose, or take a preemptive relaxer before your parents arrive. The Spa of Cool Springs is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., so it's easy to work a decadent massage into your busy schedule.
- The girls at the front were very courteous and friendly...Cynthia did my 50-min massage, and she was absolutely wonderful! She was very attentive and thorough as well. The relaxing music and atmosphere was wonderful too. – Stephanie519, Insider Pages
- This is an awesome spa...the massage therapists do fantastic work...It's a very serene atmosphere and I feel pampered every minute I'm there. – Miss Coco Darling, Yahoo! Local
- If you want to relax and feel good for a full day This is the place to go. – Sugar, Yahoo! Local
The Science of Relaxation
It may seem like a contradiction to receive a massage of hot stones at The Spa of Cool Springs, but consider: when these two items are combined, they create steam, another crucial rejuvenating spa treatment. There are many homemade spa treatments you can recreate using the most relaxing tool of all—science.
- Combine lilac-scented oil with baking soda and vinegar for an aromatherapy papier-mâché volcano that also teaches you about the majesty of plate tectonics.
- Cleanse your pores the old-fashioned way: a gritty, metallic paste composed of trillions of microscopic robots.
- Help your significant other improve his or her massage technique by practicing on PGA legend Greg Norman.
- You don’t need to have a fancy degree in chemicals to make your own tooth whitener. Experiment with things around the house!
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Spa of Cool Springs
To create a tranquil, relaxing experience, The Spa of Cool Springs incorporates elements of nature into both its treatments and its decor. Guests walking into the reception area are greeted by comfortable brown leather armchairs and a substantial marble-and-stone desk. In the treatment rooms, deep-green walls and botanically inspired prints bring the outdoors in. Therapists perform a variety of massage modalities within their dimly lit hallows, using earthy tools such as warm river rocks and brown-sugar scrubs. During skincare treatments, the fragrant and sustainably farmed ingredients in Éminence Organic Skin Care products soothe weary skin. Aestheticians promote a balanced complexion with probiotics and tea-tree oil, or employ a citrusy, herbal formula to target men's ingrown hairs or stubborn Muscle Milk mustaches.
140 Cool Springs Blvd
Franklin, Tennessee 37067Get Directions