As a gambler called Riverboat, Chris McDonald tempts a golf phenom (Jeremy Sumpter) to risk everything in a series of high-stakes games
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $14.99 for a digital download of The Squeeze plus an online download with 20 lessons from Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime video series ($47.95 value)
- $13.99 for a digital download of The Squeeze plus a $10 credit for select tee times at courses nationwide from TeeOff.com ($28 value)
Augie Baccas (Jeremy Sumpter) is an average guy whose golf game is anything but. When he wins his rural town’s golf championship by a record-breaking 15 shots, he draws the eye of Riverboat (Chris McDonald). The dapper gentleman gambler tempts Augie with a proposition: put his dream of qualifying for the U.S. Open on hold and rack up millions in a cross-country series of high-stakes matches that will culminate in one big tournament in Las Vegas. “All you gotta do is play golf,” says Riverboat.
Play golf and, as it turns out, stay alive. As Augie compromises his integrity and jeopardizes his relationship with longtime girlfriend Natalie (Jillian Murray), he soon finds his life at risk. There’s another gambler in the picture, a mob-connected high-roller who will kill him if he wins in Vegas. And then, of course, there’s Riverboat—who will kill him if he doesn’t.
- “…the golf elements are so real you actually believe it could happen.”—Jack Nicklaus
- “The Squeeze is a wonderful golf movie because it’s so authentic. It hooks you in the beginning and stays interesting and entertaining right to the end.”—Phil Mickelson
- “The Squeeze has the best poker scene I’ve ever seen in a movie. If you like gambling, golf, and Las Vegas, you’ll love this movie.”—Steve Wynn, Chairman of Wynn Resorts