- Three Groupons: Each Good for $7 Worth of Sandwiches, Chips, and Drinks
See the menu.
The Stack Deli & Grill
Sandwiches, paninis, and wraps headline the menu at The Stack, making it an ideal stop for a quick, but delicious breakfast or lunch. Here's what to expect when you swing by:
- Breakfast: The breakfast burrito is stuffed with two eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and cheese.
- Sandwich: The R.O.T.C. battles hunger with succulent roast beef, melted mozzarella, and brown gravy.
- Fan Favorite: The Drama specialty sandwich is a top choice at The Stack. Consisting of chicken, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, ketchup, and mayo—it's not complicated but really hits the spot.
- Panini: The vegetarian eschews meat for broccoli rabe, tomato, roasted peppers, and balsamic vinegar.
- Wrap: For something on the lighter side, order a whole wheat wrap packed with chicken caesar salad.
- Other Options: If a sandwich isn't on your radar, they also offer burgers, fries, salads, and more to satiate most palates.