An expert shows beer lovers around the facilities where brews are made before allowing them to sample some of their most popular beers
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for brewery tour and tasting for two ($20 value)
- $15 for brewery tour and tasting for four ($40 value)
About The Stagecoach Brewing Company
Tracing its lineage back to 1857, Stagecoach Brewing Company is a small, family-owned craft brewery nestled on the banks of Brewery Creek in Minnesota's Bluff Country. As a pioneering craft brewery in the region, Stagecoach offers a line-up of year round brews, including:
- Amber Ale: First brewed in 1996, our flagship brew has classic caramel malt flavors balanced with a citrus triple hopped finish.
- Honey Golden Ale: Brewed with classic noble hops for a crisp, refreshing flavor, this 2015 World Beer Championship Gold Medal Winner also brings in a touch of sweetness with honey malts.
- Smoked Porter: Minnesota’s original smoked brew, this robust porter brims with rich chocolate, coffee flavors and a subtle smoky finish. Experience Stagecoach wherever the trail may take you.