Passengers can catch various species of fish in the Atlantic Ocean
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Shared outing
- What’s included:
- What you might catch: croakers, weakfish, bluefish, fluke, winter flounder
- About the captain: Captain Jim Cicchitti with over 52 years of experience
- About the boat: licensed to carry 149 passengers
- Where you’ll fish: Atlantic Ocean
- Boat amenities: separate restrooms for women and men, enclosed lounges, large sun deck, radar, sonar, Loran, GPS, Compact disc surround sound system
- At the snack bar: soda, beer, water, and snacks
- Fish cleaning available at an added cost
- Excursion times: 8 a.m., 1 p.m., and 7 p.m.
About The Starlight Fleet
The Starlight Fleet has been serving customers for 46 years. The ships that comprise The Starlight Fleet's squadron of vessels each transport passengers across the waves on a variety of sea adventures. The Starlight ferries fisherman on four-hour excursions to hook sea bass, flounder, croakers and triggerfish, the captain using sonar, GPS, and a knowledge of the currents to identify prime fishing real estate. The Atlantic Star typically serves as a whale-watching vessel and is kitted out with a snack-filled galley and a touch tank filled with horseshoe crabs and other local sea life.
The company even boasts its very own pirate ship, The Dark Star, a custom-designed vessel built by Naval Architect Michael LeMole. It takes passengers on swashbuckling adventures during which they learn what a swash is and how to buckle it, as well as participate in treasure hunts and face painting.