All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 1, 2014
Reviewed September 9, 2014
Reviewed September 6, 2014
What You'll Get
Growing hair is like growing a magic beanstalk: You can trim it regularly, or you can attack it with an axe in a moment of pure adrenaline. Keep manes properly pruned with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a shampoo, Moroccanoil treatment, haircut, and style for straight hair ($85 value)
- $60 for a shampoo, Moroccanoil treatment, haircut, and style for curly hair ($140 value)
- $75 for a shampoo, Moroccanoil treatment, haircut, style, and full highlights for straight hair ($150 value)
- $115 for a shampoo, Moroccanoil treatment, haircut, style, and full highlights for curly hair ($240 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid with Claudia. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Styling Hutch
1. What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Finally kiss dry, damaged, frizzy or tangled hair goodbye and fall in love with your healthy, gorgeously styled curls. We're the leading specialists in naturally wavy, curly and kinky-curly hair textures. We'll analyze your hair type for the perfect haircut & style that fits you - including our use of the Ouidad 'Carving and Slicing®' method. With specialized haircuts, color, conditioning, styling, bootcamp classes & events, and our own product line, Styling Hutch Salon is the place to be for 'curly-girls' who want to achieve the state of "fabulocity," once and for all! Serving a diverse clientele of textured hair from all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area, it's no wonder why we're the trusted-source for the whole family -ladies, gentlemen and kids. Established in 1999.We were the first and original full service salon to specialize in curly hair - not only in Dallas/Fort Worth, but this side of the Mississippi! With thousands of curly cuts under our belt and more curly cuts carved here than all other competitors combined, Styling Hutch Salon is proud to be the #1 most visited salon and innovators in solutions for curly-girls here in Plano, the greater DFW metroplex, and with clients traveling in from Austin and Houston, Texas. Our family of six stylists, and growing, are passionate about helping you look & feel your best and achieve healthy hair also.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business? My kinky-curly hair led me on a journey to uncover gorgeous styles that were easy to achieve and healthy hair that was easy to manage. In my obsession with finding solutions, I cracked the code - which led me to share my powerful secrets through a book I co-authored, a salon-grade product line I co-founded, and finally become co-owner of Styling Hutch Salon with my husband, Anthony. If I had a super-power, it would be my ability to innovate powerful yet simple solutions for people with naturally dry, tangled, and 'complicated' hair like me!
3.What do you love most about your job? I love working with stylists who are passionate about their work and seeing clients walk away loving their hair.
4. What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? A two year old girl came in for her first haircut and was so excited about her new look she made her stylist bring her to show me her curls.