It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes-in-one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
$189 for a VIP Season Pass (Up to $988 Value)
- Passes grant holders eight 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable anytime Monday–Friday and after 11 a.m. on weekends and holidays. Golfers must pay an additional $5 cart fee before each round.
- Pass holders also receive 10 one-hour small-group golf clinics taught by one of the club’s seasoned instructors.<p>
The Summit Golf Club
The Summit Golf Club’s 18-hole course takes dimpled orbs somersaulting over a topsy-turvy landscape that spans 7,022 yards of challenging, undulating terrain. Hemmed by mature trees, the course rises and falls across elevation changes up to 110 feet, which demand deft club selection, confident swings, and golf carts not prone to motion sickness. Cresting hills give way to scenic vistas peppered throughout the course, where clubbers can pause to overlook the bentgrass tee boxes, fairways, and greens as they wind past rippling streams and hedge against arboreal walls. The club also encompasses a nine-hole, par 3 course, ideal for novices or golfers in the midst of punishing bedtime-flouting drivers.
Championship Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,022 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 74.6 from farthest tees
- Slope rating of 138 from farthest tees
- Four tee options available