Choose Between Two Options
- $136 for a steakhouse dinner for two (up to $161 total value)
- $271 for a steakhouse dinner for four (up to $322 total value)
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Two caesar or house salads
- Two 6 oz. truffle, crab-filled, or oscar filets with vegetables and potatoes
- Two desserts
- One bottle of wine or two select house cocktails
The Summit Steakhouse
Soup versus steak: it's not your typical dining conundrum. But at The Summit Steakhouse, the french onion soup holds its own even amongst the restaurant's namesake dishes. It's not hard to see why—when spoons don their spelunking gear and descend through its golden-brown provolone surface, they uncover a warm bowl of roasted veal stock chock-full of savory caramelized onions.
That particular dish sets the bar high at the start of meals, but entrees such as the slow-roasted prime rib and chateaubriand rise up to meet the challenge. Seafood is well represented too—consider the house-specialty boat, docking with oyster shooters, crab claws, lobster, salmon, and jumbo shrimp for two. And whether diners choose to indulge with that acclaimed french onion soup or a hearty filet, an in-house sommelier can recommend the ideal wine to set off each dish's flavor.