From Batman to Wonder Woman, The Super Run invites all heroes to run to the rescue and save the day for non-profits and those in need
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Check-in time and location: 8 a.m. at Markham Park: 16001 W. State Rd. 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33326
- Packet pick-up time: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Race start time: 9 a.m.
- Cape colors are selected on a first come, first served basis. Alternate cape colors are available through online registration and choosing to have the packet mailed prior to the event
- Each registration includes the following:
- Superhero Cape
- Collectible event race bib
- Caped Crusaders–themed finisher’s medal
- Music from live DJ
- Admission to Kids’ Run
- Game Zone access
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. $4.95 per person registration fee not included in the cost of voucher and must be paid at checkout. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Super Run
In comic books, sightings of masked and caped individuals means someone is about to get rescued. Sightings of these people at The Super Run 5K and 10K races are no different, except the beneficiaries of these mysterious masks are charities in need of funds. The Super Run partners with nonprofit organizations across the country to host costumed events that raise funds and awareness for each charity’s cause. Charity runs take place from coast to coast, including Seattle, Atlanta, and Gotham City.