Participants test their skills during a 5K race filled with running, jumping, climbing, crawling, and other physical activities
What You'll Get
- Each participant receives:
- After-race beverage
- Digital picture suite
- Finishers receive an official post-race dog tag
- Gear check
- After-race rinse stations
- Check-in time and location: 30 minutes prior to the wave time at Long Island Sports Park
- Race start times: 9:30 a.m., 10.00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 12:00 p.m.
- Age restrictions: must be 9 or older to participate
The Fine Print
About The Survival Race
The Survival Race’s 5-kilometer track challenges racers to navigate a gauntlet of mud-laden terrain. Staggered waves of up to 300 runners each conquer military-style obstacles, wade through murky water, and slide through muddy trenches before reaching the finish line to celebrate at a shindig awash with delicious eats and smitten swamp monsters. Afterward, a Facebook album aids online nostalgia by showcasing dirt-caked athletes and their marshy feats.