Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for admission for up to four to the Dueling Pianos show, valid Friday or Saturday ($20 value)
- $24 for admission for up to eight to the Dueling Pianos show, valid Friday or Saturday ($40 value)
The Tavernacle Social Club
At The Tavernacle Social Club, folks let loose over pints while dueling piano players duke it out on the ivories. They put on an all-request show, and the key ticklers can bang out anything from country to pop to classic-rock tunes. Almost anything goes here, but there are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Rule No. 1: Request a fun sing-along song that will please the crowd—think Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" or Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"—and if you want the piano players to actually play that song, don't forget to tip.
- Rule No. 2: If you hear a song that you despise, pay $1 to trump it with your own suggestion.
- Rule No. 3: Stick to PG-13 tunes from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. and wait to play the songs that would make your grandma blush until after 10 p.m.