Folks let loose over pints while dueling piano players duke it out on the ivories
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for admission for up to four to the Dueling Pianos show, valid Friday or Saturday ($20 value)
- $20 for admission for up to eight to the Dueling Pianos show, valid Friday or Saturday ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only on Friday and Saturday nights. Must provide ID at the door, 21+ only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Tavernacle Social Club
At The Tavernacle Social Club, folks let loose over pints while dueling piano players duke it out on the ivories. They put on an all-request show, and the key ticklers can bang out anything from country to pop to classic-rock tunes. Almost anything goes here, but there are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Rule No. 1: Request a fun sing-along song that will please the crowd—think Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" or Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"—and if you want the piano players to actually play that song, don't forget to tip.
- Rule No. 2: If you hear a song that you despise, pay $1 to trump it with your own suggestion.
- Rule No. 3: Stick to PG-13 tunes from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. and wait to play the songs that would make your grandma blush until after 10 p.m.