All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 2, 2014
Reviewed September 22, 2014
Reviewed August 11, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a one-year individual membership ($40 value)
- $59 for a one-year family membership, valid for four family members ($110 value)
Membership includes the following benefits:
- Free unlimited admission to regular museum galleries
- Half off educational IMAX films
- Admission discounts for your guests
- Subscription to a monthly e-newsletter
- Special access to member events, programs, and parties
- Free or discounted admission to over 300 ASTC-affiliated museums
- Click here to view a full list of benefits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Advance registration required for new members. Membership may be used toward an upgrade for any other level of one-year membership. One-year family membership is valid for four family members. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Tech Museum of Innovation
Its name may contain the word "museum," but The Tech Museum of Innovation prefers not to wallow in the past. Since its earliest days in 1978, it has exhibited the timeless principles of science while also celebrating the latest in technological achievement. In doing so, the institution inspires visitors to apply that same spirit of creative problem-solving to all aspects of life.
- Size: the mango-and-azure domed building fills 132,000 square feet with tons of interactive exhibits and experiences.
- Hands-On Experiments: ride in a jet-pack chair worthy of NASA, feel what it's like to experience an earthquake, explore the human body like never before in Body Worlds Decoded, learn about internet security in Cyber Detectives, and take part in cutting-edge immersive experiences in Reboot Reality.
- Eye-Catchers: the creations inside Social Robots, where visitors design and build robots before dressing them up in hats that a human could never pull off.
- Permanent Mainstay: The Tech for Global Good exhibit, a showcase of films displaying how the best uses of technology can change our world for the better.
- Don't Miss: The Tech Studio, where you can explore your problem-solving potential in guided STEAM experiences: science, technology, engineering, arts and math.