Take two hours on a Saturday explore improv exercises, get some acting fundamentals, and have a great time with other people!
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- Anyone Can Act classes are offered one Saturday per month. Click here for the class schedule.
- $51 for an Anyone Can Act two-hour improv class with wine for two ($100 value)
- $90 for an Anyone Can Act two-hour improv class with wine for four ($200 value)
- $126 for an Anyone Can Act two-hour improv class with wine for six ($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 270 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Theatre Lab
At its core, The Theatre Lab is an independent, nonprofit school for the dramatic arts. Dig a little deeper, though, and you'll quickly find it's more than that—a lot more. Founded in 1992, the school has spent the last two-plus decades helping students from all walks of life seize the spotlight. Here are a few things to know before stepping on stage:
- Mission: Simply, to transform lives through theatre. More specifically, to offer accessible theatre training to all aspiring actors, no matter their age, income, or experience level.
- The numbers: The school enrolls 2,300 kids, teens, and adults every year through its courses, camps, and programs.
- Faculty: This distinguished group includes artists who perform, write, or direct theatre around town; they are the driving force behind each class's nurturing and welcoming environment.
- Types of classes: Adults enroll in six-week courses on introductory scene work, public speaking for professionals, and musical theatre techniques. Saturday classes are available for kids and teens, along with camps during the summer and holiday break. Additionally, the annual Life Stories Institute and on-demand online courses for artists, educators, and social workers empower vulnerable populations through storytelling.