When someone’s getting all up in your grill, the best thing to say is “You better step off! The surface temperature of grills can approach 288 degrees Celsius—you shouldn’t be standing on that thing!” Demonstrate a high regard for safety by leaving the grilling to the professionals with today’s Groupon to The Tickled Toad in Thornhill. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get a meal for two (up to a $34.85 value), which includes the following:
- One starter (excluding large nachos supreme) (up to a $10.95 value)
Two burgers, wraps, or sandwiches (up to an $11.95 value each)
- For $30, you get a meal for four (up to a $69.70 value), which includes the following:
- Two starters (excluding large nachos supreme) (up to a $10.95 value each)
Four burgers, wraps, or sandwiches (up to an $11.95 value each)
- For $15, you get $30 worth of anything on the menu. Entrees range from $6.45–$14.95.<p>
The Tickled Toad’s menu of classic pub fare fills empty bellies of dining duos or quartets as they catch the latest match from the bar, a high-top table, or padded booth. Commence the feeding foray with tortilla chips scooped into the piping hot crab-and-shrimp dip (a $9.95 value) or classic European pierogi (an $8.95 value) topped with bacon and mozzarella. Then head toward handheld fare with the signature, 100 per cent ground-chuck Toad burger (an $8.95 value) as tender as a fairy godmother’s dreams, or the jerk chicken sandwich that holds grilled and marinated jerk chicken, bacon, and swiss betwixt a fresh kaiser roll (a $10.45 value).
The Tickled Toad’s exposed-brick fireplace invites diners into the dining area with welcoming warmth, and flat-screen TVs, pool tables, and arcade games keep guests entertained throughout their visit. Although not included in today’s deal, dining groups can pair their fare with a beer, wine, or cocktail from the bar to evoke an evening livelier than a game of tag against a cheetah.
330 Steeles Ave. W
Thornhill, Ontario L4J 6X6