All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· January 16, 2018
· September 27, 2017
· July 14, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $24 for a Tipsy Picasso canvas paint night for one ($45 value)
- $47 for a Tipsy Picasso canvas paint night for two ($90 value)
- $89 for a Tipsy Picasso canvas paint night for four ($180 value)
- $17 for a Tipsy Picasso wine-glass paint night for one ($35 value)
- $33 for a Tipsy Picasso wine-glass paint night for two ($70 value)
- $69 for a Tipsy Picasso wine-glass paint night for four ($140 value)
The painting nights meet at The Shoppes at The Renaissance; see the schedule. Students may also purchase wine and snacks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Tipsy Sommelier
When Terricinia likes something, she wants to learn everything she can about it. The sommelier and owner behind The Tipsy Sommelier brings expertise to her own wine education and travel events. Terricinia, along with her team, also know a lot about art, and they combined their two passions during Tipsy Picasso parties. Music, food, and wine add to these events, during which an instructor teaches the group to paint the day's subject using acrylic on canvas or wineglasses.