Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for an upscale American dinner and drinks for two (up to $82 total value)
- $69 for an upscale American dinner and drinks for four (up to $164 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $8 value)
- Two entrees (up to $58 value)
- Two beers or glasses of house wine (up to $16 value)
The Topper Social Club
True to its slogan, “Come for dinner, stay for the show!” The Topper Social Club is part restaurant, part music. In the dining room, a jukebox mural overlooks tables dressed in white linens, where guests savor platefuls of pasta and seared steaks seasoned with a house spice rub. Alternatively, a laid-back pub menu offers spicy jalapeño poppers and burgers dripping in bourbon barbecue sauce.
After meals, guests can move into the club’s lounge, where neon signs illuminate plush couches. The seating sits atop a black-and-white checkered floor that runs between two bars on either side of the room. The club’s centerpiece—a raised stage—hosts musical acts every evening of the week. A disco ball sends shimmering lights across the floor, so guests can dance like John Travolta in Boogie Nights or bust out the Carlton Dance. The club also offers weekly open-mic nights and monthly comedy shows.