Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for a three-course prix-fixe American dinner for two, valid April 18–June 10 ($150 value)
- $75 for a three-course prix-fixe American dinner for two, valid April 18–June 30 ($150 value)
The prix-fixe dinner includes:
- First course: choice of house-made soup or freshly made salad
- Second course: choice of steak, fish, chicken, or vegetarian option
- Third course: dessert of creme anglaise and fresh berries
The Tree Room at Sundance Resort
In its four-star review of the Tree Room, Forbes Travel Guide praises the restaurant as "refreshingly rustic" thanks to its wood-planked interior, leather chairs, and displays of Native American art from resort owner Robert Redford's personal collection. Indeed, the Tree Room offers plenty for guests to look at—magnificent views included—but its food consistently tempts eyes downward.
The focus here is on award-winning, seasonal mountain cuisine. Meals here begin with outdoors-inspired small dishes, such as elk sausage with grainy mustard chicken jus. A popular pepper steak dish headlines the entrees section, joined by thoughtful concoctions such as salmon and vegetarian-friendly cauliflower with tofu. Wine rounds out the restaurant's offerings, and it does so in impressive fashion: the Tree Room also won Wine Spectator's 2014 Award of Excellence.