Choose Between Two Options
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart rental and two bags of range balls (up to $107 value)
- $145 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental and four bags of range balls (up to $214 value)
The Trophy Club
Course architect Timothy Liddy designed The Trophy Club's 247-acre course, which Golf Digest recently ranked as Indiana’s Best Public Course in 2008. Prairie Creek stream meanders throughout the links-style course, which is characterized by open fairways framed by native grasses, mounded terrain, and deep bunkers. The course kicks off with a par 4 and before reaching the most difficult stretch at hole 6, whose treacherous bunker lures dimpled orbs away from their destination with ample sunlight and free tanning lotion. Blue and fescue grasses create slick putting surfaces on each green, sparing players the need to unroll their own green carpets for putting through their final strokes. After a day of chipping and driving, golfers can refuel in the clubhouse with sandwiches, hot dogs, and frosty brews at the Hogan Bar and Grill.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 7,208 yards from the farthest set of tees
- Course rating of 74.0 from the farthest set of tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest set of tees
- See photos and stats for each hole.