What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a 1K or 5K registration package for one ($80 value)
- $79 for a 1K or 5K registration package for two ($160 value)
- $155 for a 1K or 5K registration package for four ($320 value)
- $45 for a 1K and 5K registration package for one ($90 value)
The race takes place Saturday, December 17, 2016. The 1K is a walking event, and the 5K is a running event. Each entrant receives:
- Ultimate Wine Run t-shirt
- Ultimate Wine Run cup and customized medal with 5K
- Ultimate Wine Run glass with 1K
- Finish line wine with 5K entry
- Stops at four wine tasting stations with 1K entry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 17, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Ultimate Wine Run
Mixing wine and running might sound like a recipe for spills. But The Ultimate Wine Run proves the two pursuits actually mesh nicely, if you know what you're doing. Runners don't actually sip while on the move, of course. Instead, they're rewarded with a glass at the finish line—that is, after they weave through a picturesque course in creative costumes such as a '50s sock hop guest.
The fun doesn't stop at the finish. A post-race party features live music, dancing, a mechanical bull, and a rock-climbing wall, plus food trucks and plenty of wine. A portion of the event's proceeds go toward Achieving My Dreams Foundation, a scholarship fund for promising college-bound students in need of financial assistance.