Choose Between Two Options
- $6 for admission for two ($10 value)
- $22 for admission for eight ($40 value)
The University of Arizona Museum of Art
Scholarship and public engagement have remained equally vital parts of The University of Arizona Museum of Art's mission. By preserving collections that showcase five centuries of artistic expression from around the world, the museum promotes greater appreciation for the inherent value of the visual arts. The museum houses works by renowned artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe, Jackson Pollock, and Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun.
- Eye Catcher: 26 panels of Fernando Gallego and Maestro Bartolomé's 15th century altarpiece created for the Cathedral of Ciudad Rodrigo in Spain
- Don't Miss: "Green on Blue" by abstract expressionist Mark Rothko
- Hidden Gem: Plaster and clay models by Jacques Lipchitz. Also keep eyes peeled for actual tools from the Lipchitz's workshop, portrait busts, and finished sculptures
- Beyond the Gallery Walls: More than 40 public sculptures and integrated artworks speckle the surrounding area, providing small discoveries for visitors willing to explore the campus.