All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 23, 2015
Reviewed June 11, 2015
Reviewed February 22, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $6 for admission for two ($10 value)
- $22 for admission for eight ($40 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The University of Arizona Museum of Art
Scholarship and public engagement have remained equally vital parts of The University of Arizona Museum of Art's mission. By preserving collections that showcase five centuries of artistic expression from around the world, the museum promotes greater appreciation for the inherent value of the visual arts. The museum houses works by renowned artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe, Jackson Pollock, and Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun.
- Eye Catcher: 26 panels of Fernando Gallego and Maestro Bartolomé's 15th century altarpiece created for the Cathedral of Ciudad Rodrigo in Spain
- Don't Miss: "Green on Blue" by abstract expressionist Mark Rothko
- Hidden Gem: Plaster and clay models by Jacques Lipchitz. Also keep eyes peeled for actual tools from the Lipchitz's workshop, portrait busts, and finished sculptures
- Beyond the Gallery Walls: More than 40 public sculptures and integrated artworks speckle the surrounding area, providing small discoveries for visitors willing to explore the campus.