Art enthusiasts can enjoy a year-long admission to the university art museum, helping to support exhibitions, programming, and events
About This Deal
- Year-Long Individual Membership is for one person.
- Year-Long Family Membership is for two named adults and their children or grandchildren 18 years of age and under.
- University art museum houses collections that span five centuries, featuring works by everyone from Bartolomé to Pollock.
- PLEASE NOTE: To keep our staff and community safe, UAMA is currently CLOSED. To redeem any membership purchases, please contact the Membership Coordinator, Natasha Allen at NatashaAllen@arizona.edu.
Need To Know
About The University of Arizona Museum of Art
Scholarship and public engagement have remained equally vital parts of The University of Arizona Museum of Art's mission. By preserving collections that showcase five centuries of artistic expression from around the world, the museum promotes greater appreciation for the inherent value of the visual arts. The museum houses works by renowned artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe, Jackson Pollock, and Elisabeth Vigee-Lebrun.
- Eye Catcher: 26 panels of Fernando Gallego and Maestro Bartolomé's 15th century altarpiece created for the Cathedral of Ciudad Rodrigo in Spain
- Don't Miss: "Green on Blue" by abstract expressionist Mark Rothko
- Hidden Gem: Plaster and clay models by Jacques Lipchitz. Also keep eyes peeled for actual tools from the Lipchitz's workshop, portrait busts, and finished sculptures
- Beyond the Gallery Walls: More than 40 public sculptures and integrated artworks speckle the surrounding area, providing small discoveries for visitors willing to explore the campus.