Choose from Three Options
- $8 for single-slider admission for one ($20 value)
- $15 for triple-slider admission for one ($35 value)
- $25 for unlimited all-day slider admission for one ($45 value)
- Choose from Saturday, June 20 or Sunday, June 21, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Click here for more information about the event
Riders must be at least 44 inches tall. Most clothing is acceptable, with the exception of jeans or any clothes with rivets on the slide. Sliding in underwear is also prohibited. All riders must also take off their shoes. It’s recommended you keep them in your car, as The Urban Slide is not responsible for any lost items.
The Urban Slide - Jacksonville
Three-and-a-half football fields. 63.5 cars. 1,000 total feet. There are lots of ways to measure the length of The Urban Slide, which stretches down city streets across the country to raise excitement and money for good causes, with portions of each event's proceeds go to charity. Covered in a steady stream created by the latest in water recirculating technology, its vinyl surface stretches into the distance for thrill-seekers to slip and slide down during single, triple, or quintuple trips. The entire event takes on the vibe of a celebration, complete with food vendors, attendees decked out in costumes, and seals secretly disguised as humans.