Many magicians wear formal attire when they perform, both for theatrical effect and because you can only fit 12 rabbits in a baseball cap. Tip your top hat to a master showman with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Nathan Burton Comedy Magic show with optional buffet at Spice Market Buffet
- When: Nathan Burton performances are held every Tuesday–Sunday at 4 p.m. Spice Market Buffet is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. during performance days
- Where: Nathan Burton Comedy Magic Show is at Saxe Theater. Spice Market is next door at Planet Hollywood
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $19.99 for one ticket (up to a $60.48 value)
- $34.99 for two tickets (up to a $120.96 value)
- $42.99 for one ticket (up to a $60.48 value) and one meal at the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood (up to a $33.99 value; up to a $94.47 total value)
- $79.99 for two tickets (up to a $120.96 value) and two meals at the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood (up to a $67.98 value; up to a $188.94 total value)<p>
Nathan Burton Comedy Magic
Blink-and-miss-‘em illusions and a wicked wit fuel [Nathan Burton](http://www.nathanburton.com/)’s lightning-paced showcase of teleportation and transformation. As seen on the first and fourth seasons of America’s Got Talent, Burton has unlocked the secrets of self-levitation, dematerialization, and appearing simultaneously in homes across the country. Whether slicing up showgirls or throwing himself in the microwave, the old-school showman excels at visual gags and moderately risqué, though family-friendly, one-liners. Elaborate props, high-energy music, and a bevy of lovely assistants add to the spectacle.
####Spice Market Buffet A traditional spice market gathers a plethora of exotic flavors into one convenient location—something Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood accomplishes with its lavish spread, which showcases food from Italy, Mexico, Asia, America, and the Middle East. At any one time, dishes may include fried rice and sushi, tacos and huevos rancheros, pizza and pasta, hummus and kebabs, or rock shrimp and oysters.
Instead of one buffet line that amounts to a culinary free-for-all, Spice Market Buffet divides up the food by region, offering separate stations for each type of cuisine and clearly separating the Chinese chopsticks from the Italian sporks. According to BestofVegas.com, Planet Hollywood’s buffet is “often considered one of the best in town,” and the reviewer claims that “even buffet skeptics can easily find something they like at the Spice Market.”