What You'll Get
Dogs are considered man’s best friend because unlike with human friends, you can make them get groomed. Catch a pack of comic canines with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
- When: any performance of your choice through expiration. Performances are held daily at 2:30 p.m., excepting Sundays.
- Where: V Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $11.99 for one children’s ticket (up to a $24.18 value)
- $20.99 for one adult ticket (up to a $46.18 value)
- $54.99 for four adult tickets (up to a $184.72 value)
- For every ticket sold, $1 goes to local pet shelters.<p>
Popovich Comedy Pet Theater
When he first arrived in Las Vegas, Russian-trained juggler and clown Gregory Popovich incorporated his pet cat Snowbird into his act by chance, to overwhelming audience response. Inspired to expand the act, Popovich headed to a local shelter where he was appalled at the number of abandoned pets. Now touring nationally with stops at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Show with David Letterman, and America’s Got Talent, Popovich leads a four-legged cast of 15 cats and 10 dogs, all former strays before becoming stars and, in some cases, internationally ranked poker players. Pups propel scooters across the stage and double-dutch jump rope as cats shimmy over parallel bars. European-style clowns and mesmerizing jugglers complement bouts of barking and meowing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at V Theater. Discount reflects V Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30mins before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Show is not open Sunday. Children 2 and under that do not require a seat are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.