All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During Lipo Fit Light sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- CelluSleek sessions combine deep-tissue massage, cupping, and subdermal therapy to help clients reduce cellulite and shed unwanted inches.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Gratuity not included. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Vanity Center
The Vanity Center treats and beautifies skin with microdermabrasion treatments and chemical peels. The center’s licensed aestheticians are also experts in the CelluSleek body-contouring system. A blend of deep-tissue massage, cupping, and subdermal therapy, CelluSleek is a noninvasive treatment that aims to reduce cellulite and help clients shed unwanted inches. Staffers also perform Dermafrac facials, which turbocharge skin elasticity.. Utilizing Jet Clear technology, microdermabrasions unclog pores and rid skin of debris, leaving skin more vibrant, smooth, and youthful in appearance.