All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 4, 2012
Reviewed June 11, 2012
Reviewed April 2, 2012
What You'll Get
Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon to The Vault Social Club & Eatery.
$12 for $25 worth of Italian fare and drinks for dinner
$8 for $20 worth of Italian fare and drinks for lunch
- The menu includes the following items:
- Vintage chicken panini ($7)
- Italian meatballs and marinara ($8)
- Fettuccine alfredo ($9)
- New york strip steak ($18)
- More than 12 creative mojitos and martinis
- Lower level built inside former bank vault
- Upper-level art-deco lounge with bar
- Live DJs on the weekend
- Lunch served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. except on Saturdays
- Dinner served from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Lunch option not valid on Saturday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.