Technicians target unwanted hairs using the LightSheer Duet laser system
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: The LightSheer Duet
- Length of each treatment: 15–45 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
- Suggested number of treatments: most people need 8–12 sessions for optimal results.
- Laser system can be effective on all hair colors except white.
- A cooling tip and small application of numbing gel aim to minimize discomfort.
- Patients should shave treatment area prior to treatment, and avoid tanning, plucking, waxing, and electrolysis within six weeks of treatment.
The Fine Print
About Windward Vein, Heart & Medispa
At Windward Vein, Heart & Medispa, founder and board-certified doctor Sonny J.H. Wong, M.D., F.A.C.C. keeps internal bodily pipelines strong and healthy with a range of vascular treatments that emphasize patient comfort and convenience. Each treatment, such as spider-vein-shrinking sclerotherapy, gets patients up and running quickly with expedient outpatient care and local anesthesia, which minimizes downtime and enables a swift return to running marathons or impersonating famous statues.
Windward Medispa began as a vein center, and was one of only a few centers on Oahu that specializes in the treatment of vein disorders. Soon, patients started requesting additional services including a range of aesthetic procedures and laser hair removal. Staff undergoes continuous education, making them experts in the use of medical grade products and the medispa's advanced technology. With a focus on exemplary guest service, education, and maintaining whole body wellness, the staff gives each client a spa-like experience.
Dr. Wong studied beside Dr. Ronald Bush, one of the world’s experts in the field of venous disease.