What You'll Get
Before bread, sandwiches were haphazardly supported by two hands high-fiving. Enjoy better-constructed eats with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of sandwiches, salads, and café fare
- Choose from menu items, such as:
- Honey-roasted turkey breast and smoked gouda on jewish rye ($6.50)
- Roasted red-pepper pimento cheese on grilled multigrain ($6.50)
- Five salads ($6+) and six homemade dressings
- Fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Chefs can accommodate vegetarian diets and special dietary needs
- Lunch served Monday–Friday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.<p>
$50 for $100 toward catering, which includes the following: * Buffet-style luncheons, boxed lunches, and deli trays * Breakfast options such as: - Jumbo cinnamon rolls with cream-cheese icing ($2.50) - Gourmet coffee cake ($2) - Seasonal fresh-fruit trays ($35–$85) * All plastic utensils and paper products provided * Most sandwiches can be served cold, grilled, or toasted<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.