Professional chefs generally know more than the average cook, including how to remove the poisonous glands from onions. Dine out with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for $60 worth of upscale dinner cuisine for two or more on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- $60 for $120 worth of upscale dinner cuisine for four or more on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
- $30 for $60 worth of upscale dinner cuisine for two or more on Friday or Saturday
- $60 for $120 worth of upscale dinner cuisine for four or more on Friday or Saturday
- $499 for a company or family-holiday-party package for 30 people on Tuesday–Friday (a $1,009.70 value)<p>
The company-holiday-party package includes the following for 30 people:
- Penne pasta with tomato or vodka sauce
- Garden salad with vinaigrette
- Chicken entree—marsala, francaise, white-wine lemon, or rosemary with mashed potatoes and the vegetable du jour
- Ice cream
- Coffee, tea, and soda<p>
The Village Inn
The Village Inn may look like an simple country kitchen, but the food is nothing short of gourmet. Chef and owner John A. Martino calls on his training at the Culinary Institute of America and Le Cordon Bleu to craft a menu of contemporary American Continental cuisine, which ranges from potato-crusted Chilean sea bass to a veal porterhouse topped with sautéed mushrooms. After the chef inspects the dishes for quality, presentation, and political leanings, they emerge from the kitchen to waft gourmet scents through four separate dining areas. Everyday diners sidle up to white-clothed tables amid floral carpets and drapes in the Fireplace Room, while top-shelf liquors come together to form a host of creative cocktails in the wood-lined bar. For private occasions, groups of up to 20 gather at a long oak table beneath the cozy, low ceilings of the Wine Cellar Room, and large events bask in the glow of a towering chandelier in the bright and airy expanse of The Great Room.