Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this Groupon.
Choose From Six Options
- $8 for tickets for two to Adam Blessing Duo show on May 2 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Sherri Mullen Trio show on May 9 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Jazz Me Band show on May 16 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Kelly Brothers Trio show on May 23 ($15 value)
- $8 for tickets for two to Don Johnson Trio 3D show on May 30 ($15 value)
- $39 for a season pass for two to the the Decked Out Live Entertainment music series ($75 value)
Enjoy locally made wine or beer while watching The Decked Out Live Entertainment music series, which takes place at The Vineyard at Hershey every Friday through September 26. Most shows start at 7 p.m., but check the listings before attending. Click here for a full listing of shows throughout the summer.
The Vineyard at Hershey
The idyllic surroundings of The Vineyard at Hershey include acres of rolling vineyards and a natural, spring-fed pond. Inside a rustic farmhouse, guided tours take an in-depth look into the winemaking process, and end with tastings of small-batch Pennsylvania wines. Walk across the lawn to find the brewery, where brewmasters pour nearly 20 beers ranging from crisp hefeweizens to hop-heavy IPAs, with different brews crafted at different times of the year. Guests can enjoy releases of strawberry wines, beers, and vendors with the music when the Vineyard hosts events such as wine and beer release parties and concerts.