Restaurant serves an array of classic American steakhouse dishes including steaks, soups, and salads
What You'll Get
Select Menu Dinner for Two: Valid Sunday-Friday. Includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $8.95 value each)
- Two coffees, teas, or soft drinks (up to a $3.95 value each)
Select Menu Dinner for Four: Valid Sunday-Friday. Includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.95 value each)
- Four soups or salads (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $28.95 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $8.95 value each)
- Four coffees, teas, or soft drinks (up to a $3.95 value each)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. May be repurchased every 180 days. Reservation required. Phone reservation required for guaranteed seating and must mention your voucher upon booking. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Father's Day, Mother's Day, and Easter. Not valid on Saturdays, BYOB prohibited. Menu items subject to change due to availability. Valid only for select menu. Voucher value does not cover tax and gratuity. Last reservation available for all nights is at 7:30 pm. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Vintage Steakhouse
Located within the historic walls of the Capistrano Depot, the Vintage Steakhouse harkens back to an age when rail travel was glamorous and dining out was an occasion fit for ceremony. Here, chefs oversee a menu of classic chophouse fare, from oven-roasted lobster tails and smoked pork chops to sirloins, ribeyes, and filet mignons charbroiled over a mesquite-fed fire. These timeless dishes pair well with the restaurant's wine, cocktails, and champagne, as wells as views from the art deco dining room, 19th-century lounge, or restored 1927 Pullman rail car.