Noninvasive device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to help tone skin and contour curves
About This Deal
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- VelaShape uses vacuum technology to manipulate your skin while infrared light (IR) and bi-polar radio frequency (RF) energies will gently heat fat cells and surrounding tissue. Over the course of the treatments, a reduction in both circumferences and in the appearance of cellulite in the treated zones will be noticed. The results are real and after a prescribed number of treatments easily maintained with a follow-up plan and adding a good nutrition program.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Valid treatment zones: Upper arms, abdomen, hips, back of thighs, inner thighs, buttocks
One zone=4.25” by 5.5”
Need To Know
About Wayyoung Tech Aesthetics
Wayyoung Tech Aesthetics offers a suite of medical-grade beauty services using cutting-edge technologies. Clients can indulge in medical spa services such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser hair removal, skin tightening, three-stage skin rejuvenation, VelaShape, and oxygen infusion. The center's wellness services include spinal decompression, chiropractic care, massage, reflexology, nutritional programs and yoga. The certified health professionals consult individually with every client to ensure desired results.