Experienced technician cleanses and removes dead cells from the skin to make it look more smooth and radiant again
What You'll Get
- Valid with Samantha, Candie & Hailey
- Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Benefits of luxury facial: cleanses and tones the skin, rejuvenates and moisturizes it, as well as can help treat acne, decrease wrinkles, dryness, and more
- Luxury facial includes 20-minute massage on décolleté, neck, arms, face, hands
Products used: Szép Elét by ilike Organic Skin Care
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
View other offers from The W Spa:
The Fine Print
About The W Spa
The W Spa Andrea Wawro opened The W Spa in 2006, never realizing that the little space would grow, and evolve into a 3,000 square foot skincare utopia! The W Spa’s approach is calm, relaxing, and gentle. The airy spa's sleek, shabby-rustic farmhouse rooms stay chic and tidy with non-toxic, earth-friendly cleaners. Light streams into our windows facing south, that leaves our space warm & bright. The soft, quiet massage rooms, where therapists demonstrate camaraderie during tandem and couples massages, before showing commitment to the earth by laundering towels in efficiency machines.
Estheticians gently balance complexions with bronze scales and Hungarian skincare products from ilike, by Szép Elét, an organic line rich in active ingredients, real pulps, as well as aromatic botanicals. The W Spa’s defuzzing specialists created a stage between a traditional bikini wax and a Brazilian—jokingly dubbed the "B.I.T." or Brazilian In Training—to ease women into skimpier swimsuits without cutting support for chocolate indulgences, and eyebrow specialists will shape arches for “The People" with a tool kit complete with, tweezers, waxing, sugaring, or the ancient art of threading. To support their community, The W Spa always donates to local charities, events, and organizations. The staff invites all bodies to come and enjoy this spa destination. It is time to relax & unwind, especially in our meditation area with a fireplace, and if you choose, a glass of wine.