All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With today's side deal, you get $69 for a catered hors d'oeuvre platter that serves 10 people from The Wandering Café (a $175 value). Make three selections from a rotating menu that changes seasonally. Current offerings include:
- Gorgonzola and fennel savory cheesecake with herbed lavosh flatbread
- Smoked paprika prawns with herbed aioli
- Endive spears with cambazola cheese, cranberries, and candied pecans
- Plum-and-caper-marinated Mediterranean chicken skewers with olive dipping sauce
- Yam and sage madeleines with pink sea salt
- Zucchini crisps with tomato chutney
- Wild mushroom and rosemary clafouti popovers
- Grilled flank-steak skewers with chimichurri dipping sauce
- Lavosh flatbread with a dipping trio of eggplant caponata, white-bean-fried sage puree, and roasted-pepper feta spread
- Dungeness crab and tomato salad with won ton chips
Each crowd-pleasing trio comes on a reusable platter that is handy for later serving B-list house guests. The Wandering Café asks that customers call 48 hours ahead. Home delivery costs extra (call for more information, as pricing varies by area), but The Wandering Café's highway-convenient location makes pick-up easy.
Although The Wandering Café did not have many online reviews, here is a link to its customer testimonials.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per event. Must order 48 hours in advance. Carryout only. Daily limits may apply. Valid only for item purchased and listed seasonal menu. No cash back. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.