Future brides and grooms can get inspiration and plan their big day with numerous wedding vendors
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
19 ratings17 reviews
Fun time. Lots of vendors
4 ratings3 reviews
Everything was good, just not enough flower venders......I need some real ideas for who to use for my floral arrangements.
39 ratings24 reviews
2 ratings2 reviews
I thought it was worth the price & there were so many vendors 💛
2 ratings2 reviews
Very elegant, it was the best one my fiancé said that she has been to! Thanks
6 ratings3 reviews
Fun! Lots of information. All of the vendors were pleasant and helpful. Interactive experience throughout. Loved it!
3 ratings3 reviews
Loved all the cake samples and having so many vendors in one spot. Also, there were so many great offers from vendors that you'll really only get at events like this vs. cold contact online.
7 ratings6 reviews
We had a ball here. So many vendors with lots of information for us to help make decisions.
About This Deal
- Future brides and grooms may see, sample, preview, and plan their wedding with the area’s top wedding businesses, such as florists, cake designers, decorators, photographers, and more.
- What’s included:
- Chance to win $25,000 cash for participant’s wedding
- Free wedding-trend look-book
- Access to the Trend Wedding Experience
- Expert advice from wedding vendors
- Date and time: Sunday, January 5 at 12 p.m.
- Trend Wedding Experience: As guests step into the Trend Wedding, they may feel as if they are walking into a beautiful wedding reception set beneath an amazing tent from Majestic Tents.
- Wedding vendors: The region’s most talented wedding experts from florists, stationers, cake designers, decorators, to photographers, reception sites, and more come to the event to give professional advice.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Redeemed vouchers cannot be cancelled. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.