All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Weddings are full of odd traditions, such as throwing uncooked rice at the newlyweds and watching people kiss in public. Prepare for the weirdest event of your life with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
$499 for rehearsal and wedding day planning services (a $1,000 value)
- Initial planning consultation
- Unlimited email and phone contact with planning team for two months prior to the wedding
- Handling of all vendor contact for one month prior to the wedding
- Creation of timeline
- 30 day walk-through of reception venue
- Two-hour wedding rehearsal
- Six-to-eight hours of assistance on wedding day
$1,350 for a full-service wedding planner package (a $3,000 value)
- Everything in the above package
- Creation of personalized budget, schedule, and to-do list
- Recommendations for vendors, locations, and pricing options, as well as advice on wedding design and execution
- Arrangement of overnight accommodations
- Attend vendor meetings, event space walk-throughs, and menu tastings
- Coordination of all wedding day details with vendors
- Monthly face-to-face meetings and unlimited correspondence via text, email, and phone
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per bride. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Valid only within 50 miles of 30064. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Wedding Specialist
From seating arrangements to flowers, menus to etiquette—planning a wedding can seem overwhelming. Luckily, The Wedding Specialist is at the ready to help spouses-to-be celebrate their big day. The service was founded by a trio of specialists: event planners Donna Lipscomb and Irene Tyndale, and photographer Catherine Warren. Together, their personal specialties add thoughtful touches as they arrange and document rehearsal dinners and nuptials. They always collaborate with their clients throughout the process, co-creating color schemes, logistics, and the ideal placement of “Just Married” graffiti on cars. But the group’s expertise extends beyond the ceremony—the planners also organize corporate events, and host bridal shows showcasing the area’s top wedding merchants.