All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
The burden of aches and pains makes it impossible for humans to run as fast as cheetahs, which is why the human diet is virtually devoid of gazelle meat. Keep fast food from getting away with today’s Groupon: to The Wellness Spa in Edmond. Choose from the following options:
- For $99, you get a Renewal package for one person (a $276 total value) that includes:
- 30-minute heated shiatsu massage-bed session (a $39 value)
- Lavender herbal body wrap (a $159 value)
- 30-minute Vibrosaun environmental-capsule treatment (a $49 value)
Collagen eye pads (a $29 value)
- For $189, you get a Renewal package for two people (a $552 total value) that includes:
- Two 30-minute heated shiatsu massage-bed sessions (a $39 value each)
- Two lavender herbal body wraps (a $159 value each)
- Two 30-minute Vibrosaun environmental-capsule treatments (a $49 value each)
Two sets of collagen eye pads (a $29 value each)
- For $199, you get an Afternoon Escape package for one person (a $544 total value) that includes:
- 30-minute hydromassage session (a $49 value)
- Lavender hand treatment (a $49 value)
- Blueberry-extract eye treatment (a $39 value)
- Turbo-Lift microcurrent facial (a $159 value)
- Lumiere Renew face treatment (a $149 value)
- Ultrasonic face treatment (a $99 value)
The Wellness Spa’s experienced aestheticians soothe the mind and body with relaxing treatments applied to the sounds of soft music within private, tranquil rooms sectioned off by billowing green curtains. The Renewal package’s heated shiatsu-massage tables utilize far-infrared heat and a subtle-but-firm pressure applied by 14 jade rollers, worth 14.24 cows during the Han Dynasty, to knead away stress from tendons and boost circulation. The package’s detoxifying lavender body wrap attempts to aid the body in weight loss by imbuing skin with a blend of essential oil and aloe vera, and A 30-minute stint in the Vibrosaun sauna-esque machine anoints sore muscles with the therapeutic effects of dry heat and invigorating full-body vibration. Finish each session with the firming nourishment of collagen eye pads.
Like the pinching fingers of a visiting aunt, the Afternoon Escape package shows preferential treatment to the face, topping off a 30-minute customizable hydromassage and lavender hand exfoliation with a series of four visage-nourishing therapies. Turbo-Lift, blueberry, Lumiere Renew, and ultrasonic facial treatments clarify countenances with a lavender milk cleanser, micro-current muscle stimulation, a vitamin C serum with hyaluronic acid, and blasts from squirt guns filled in the fountain of youth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 48hr cancellation notice or 20% of Groupon price may apply. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Wellness Spa
Mary Ellen Knolls hasn't had a cold in 10 years. Or so she professed to Dayspa while touting the therapeutic effects of her center's Vibrosaun machines, which encapsulate patrons in pod-like enclosures in order to simultaneously deliver dry heat, vibration massage, and aromatherapy. "The devices may look futuristic," she told the magazine, "but we use them for a basic purpose. Regular treatments will raise the body's core temperature, which increases immunity."
Heat therapy resurfaces throughout the spa's extensive service menu, which rejuvenates complexions with LED facials and melts muscles with far-infrared massage beds. Many other treatments cultivate results with all-natural elixirs, such as fruit enzyme masks, Moor mud, and free-range fairy dust.