Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for 10 fitness classes ($75 value)
- $29 for one month of unlimited fitness classes ($65 value)
The Wellness Studio at ProMotion
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” Author Anne Lamott's life lesson is the guiding force behind The Wellness Studio at ProMotion, which works in partnership with the larger physical-therapy practice that surrounds it. Students can recharge at the Grayson studio through a wide range of classes. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Zumba: A dance fitness class featuring simple dance moves and music from all over the world. Zumba combines high energy and motivating music to create a dance party atmosphere with fun and effective workout
- Pilates: Bring balance back to your hectic week with this energetic but soothing Pilates class. Spend time moving in and out of invigorating Pilates exercises, focusing on core strength and all the other principles of Pilates. Enjoy stretching for the last part of class. Develops the body by strengthening & lengthening muscles, while restoring physical vitality & correcting postures.
- Interval Training: This is for all levels, with modifications provided as needed. Class incorporates strength training with weights, body weight (resistance) exercises and cardio intervals mixed in. The class is rounded out with core work and completed with stretching.
- Health & Harmony Yoga: Instructor and breast-cancer survivor Melissa Smith shares the role yoga played in her journey as she leads this meditative course. Soothing music plays as students focus on their breathing.