Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for 10 fitness classes ($75 value)
- $29 for one month of unlimited fitness classes ($65 value)
The Wellness Studio at ProMotion
“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” Author Anne Lamott's life lesson is the guiding force behind The Wellness Studio at ProMotion, which works in partnership with the larger physical-therapy practice that surrounds it. Students can recharge at the Grayson studio through a wide range of classes. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Core Conditioning: This 45-minute circuit-training class emphasizes core stability during an intense, 30-minute workout that's followed by cool-down stretches.
- Barre Plus: An invigorating full-body workout designed to connect the mind and body by blending ballet and fast-paced dance moves with yoga, Pilates, and tai chi exercises.
- Pilates & Restore: Finish off the week on a high note with this rejuvenating session that begins with 30 minutes of core-strengthening Pilates exercises followed by 30 minutes of restorative yoga movements.
- Health & Harmony Yoga: Instructor and breast-cancer survivor Melissa Smith shares the role yoga played in her journey as she leads this meditative course. Soothing music plays as students focus on their breathing.