Pet owners live longer due to the health benefits of having a loving companion and the fact that criminals are much less likely to beat you up if a dog is watching. Groom your guardian with this Groupon.
Choose Between Five Options
- $45 for two grooming sessions for a small dog up to 20 pounds (a $90 value)
- $55 for two grooming sessions for a medium-sized dog 21–50 pounds (a $110 value)
- $65 for two grooming sessions for a large dog 51–80 pounds (a $130 value)
- $75 for two grooming sessions for an extra-large dog 81–110 pounds (a $150 value)
- $25 for two grooming sessions for a cat (a $50 value)
The Wet Dogz & More
Carrie Anne isn't just the owner of Wet Dogz, she's also a proud pet owner with a pseudo zoo of her own. It's this deep love of animals that prompted her to start her own pet-care business. Here, clients can seek the expertise of certified groomers for services ranging from flea baths and haircuts to pet daycare services. The facility also houses a bakery with treats for pets.
95% of 74 customers recommend
“OWNER DID A GOOD JOB, DOG LOOKED GOOD AND CAME OUT WITH A PRETTY NECKERCHIEF I RECOMMEND”
“THEY WERE WONDERFUL...courtesy and MY DOG LOOKED AND SMELLED GREAT!”
“The groomers are wonderful, very friendly and helpful My doggy came out happy and clean Loved they had put two ponytails with bows and a handkerchief for her Will...”
“The groomers are wonderful, very friendly and helpful My doggy came out happy and clean Loved they had put two ponytails with bows and a handkerchief for her Will definitely go back!”