All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 21, 2017
Reviewed March 27, 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose From Two Options
- $35 for two hours of bowling for 2, two $10 arcade game cards, one $10 food and beverage certificate ($70 value)
- $65 for two hours of bowling for 4, four $10 arcade game cards, one $20 food and beverage certificate ($140 value)
Shoes are not included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Shoes not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Wild Game Entertainment Experience - Longmont
These days, most massive entertainment complexes only cater to a single audience. Luxe bowling lounges—usually fueled by cocktails—are great for single adults, but parents are left out unless they can find a babysitter. Meanwhile, traditional alleys and arcades are great for a family-friendly outing, but a date might look askance at the Formica countertops and greasy pizza.
Enter The Wild Game Entertainment Experience, which welcomes both crowds. At 24,000-square-foot locations in Evergreen and Longmont, young professionals and families mingle and enjoy interactive group fun in a high-end, mountain-lodge-inspired environment. (Although even The Wild Game has its limits: under-21s aren't allowed in certain areas without a guardian after 5 p.m.) It seeks to be the sort of place that hosts everything from informal happy hours and children's birthday parties to corporate events and high-school after proms.
- The Bowling Alley: Eight bowling lanes are equipped with state-of-the-art scoring systems, high-definition TVs, and giant projection screens.
- The Arcade: With over 50 video games and prize games, bright blinking lights and the sounds of lasers and phasers are the hallmarks of this Wild Game section. Its prize store is filled with quality merchandise that can be exchanged for tickets.
- The Clubhouse: This hangout boasts billiards, shuffleboard, darts, ping-pong, and bocce for the competitive, whereas others chill out with wings and beer while watching sports of listening to live music.
- The Restaurant and Patio: Food is available throughout each venue, but guests can also sit down to savor New American food paired with craft beers, wines, or specialty drinks. Popular dishes include the piquant southwestern egg rolls, the fried chicken with mashed potatoes, and the wild-boar sausage pizza.