Choose Between Two Options
- $14.99 for $30 worth of upscale bar food and drinks for two
- $28.99 for $60 worth of upscale bar food and drinks for four
- See the menu
In zombified romantic comedy Shaun of the Dead, stalwart pub The Winchester is the place where characters go to celebrate a night out, mend a broken heart, and escape from the shambling undead horde. In Milwaukee, The Winchester fulfills at least two of those three needs. Opened in 2015, this friendly pub quickly became a gathering spot for regulars. Before you become one yourself, check out a few menu items that piqued our interests:
- Magnum Macaroni: House-made mac and cheese cozies up to liberal helpings of braised chicken, pork belly, bacon, and more.
- Cowboy Pig Wings: Pork replaces chicken in this inventive take on buffalo wings; each bite comes slathered in a spicy sriracha barbecue sauce.
- The Big Cheese: A gargantuan, meat-filled take on the classic grilled cheese; try it with the condiment of your choice from the bar's Sauce Arsenal.
- Bloody marys galore: Along with traditional preparations, The Winchester's bartenders also experiment; recent concoctions include green poblano and gin as well as yellow bell peppers with a curried kick.
- Beer: Although the beer list is always evolving, expect to find favorites from local craft brewers including Lakefront, New Glarus, and Milwaukee Brewing Co.