- $25 for a six-flight wine tasting, including a wine glass and a glass of wine, from The Wine Cellar (a $55 value).
- Family-owned wine shop with the second-largest wine volume in Portland
- The six-flight wine tasting ($20 value), includes a glass of your favorite from the wines tasted ($8−$10 value), and a Reidel Pinot Noir glass to take home ($25 value)
- On Thursday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., amateur wine enthusiasts can taste six of The Wine Cellar’s featured flights, such as Oregon Pinot Noirs, Napa Valley Cabernets, Walla Walla red blends, and sparkling wines
- Featuring wine from rare, organic, and family-owned wineries
- Expand your knowledge of wine regions and types
Yahoo Locals give The Wine Cellar a 4.5-star average: > * It is very tastefully decorated and has a lot of personal notes attached to the wines giving the novice a better understanding of the wine they have chosen. I’m very, very impressed with her understanding of the different tastes. – Winer-Diner-Gal > * The Wine Cellar is my favorite place to buy wine. It’s a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with very knowledgeable staff. I found the Wine Cellar through the classes they teach about wine and wine pairings. Those are great fun and I highly recommend them. – Dave B.
Cedar Hills - Cedar Mill
13486-A NW Cornell Rd.
Portland, Oregon 97229Get Directions