All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 23, 2017
· March 21, 2017
What You'll Get
- $35 for six bottles of hand-selected premium wines ($120 value)
- Includes four bottles of red wine and two bottles of white wine
- The retail value of each bottle is $16–$40
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per household. Online only. $17.50 shipping charge added at merchant checkout plus any applicable state tax. Valid only for shipping to AZ, CA, NM, and NV. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Wine of the Month Club
Everyone loves getting packages in the mail—but what's the best way to celebrate? It helps when the package you're receiving is a party in itself. That's the idea behind the The Original Wine of the Month Club, which has kept Americans' wine cellars stocked since 1972. Whether customers want to receive monthly assortments, stock up with half-cases, or sample individual bottles, customers can count on a well-curated assortment of wines hand-picked by the club's experts. Read on to learn more:
- The history: Although it would come to spawn many imitators, The Original Wine of the Month Club remains the first and oldest monthly wine club in the world. It was founded in 1972 by Paul Kalemkiarian Sr., who started the club to show off the impressive vintages being produced by the then-burgeoning California wine scene.
- The wines: Each of the club's selections undergoes a rigorous vetting process, with owner Paul Kalemkiarian Jr. personally tasting almost 300 wines per month in order to find the most interesting bottles. The club's wines come from renowned growing regions throughout the world, including the vineyards of Italy and Germany as well as nouveau favorites such as California and the Cascades.
- The promise: The Original Wine of the Month Club guarantees satisfaction with each bottle of wine it ships. On the rare occasion when a wine fails to live up to expectations, the club works with customers to find a more suitable replacement bottle at no extra charge.