True wine connoisseurs teach themselves to distinguish varietals, identify flawed bottles, and cry pure chardonnay. Become one with the grape with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a wine-and-cheese tasting for two ($50 value)
- $49 for a wine-and-cheese tasting for four ($100 value)<p>
Each couple receives:
- Two wine tastings (a $20 value)
- One cheese plate (a $15 value)
- Two additional glasses of wine (a $15 value)<p>
The Winery at Pikes Peak
When The Parliament's established The Winery at Pikes Peak, they were hoping to create something new. After 16 years, Marv's restaurant, The Wines of Colorado, has established itself as one of the region's best places to sample wines from around Colorado. With The Winery at Pikes Peak, The Parliament's can now offer their own signature wines, including a crisp, light Chardonnay, a Port which reveals just a hint of apple, a dark, Sweet, Dry bold Cabernet, and the Rosie C - a rosy blend of Merlot and Riesling and Parliament Blend, a fruity spicy blend of 60% Syrah and 40% Cabernet. The Winery also offers private party accommodations of between 20–100 guests.